If you are professional and love customers this is for you!
Do you have what it takes to join a dynamic team of professional I.T. repairers?
At Atom, we are committed to employ the best people on the island. It is through our workforce that the company continues to grow year by year whilst providing an attractive work package enabling its employees to further their careers.
||Frontdesk Customer Care
Your job will be to help the customer care team furnish quotes to clients, follow up technical work, welcoming clients in person in a courteous/efficient manner and dealing with telephone support/pricing requests.
What is expected from the applicant: -
- Be fluent in Maltese and English, both in written and spoken form.
- Be a team player and ready to work in a fast paced environment.
- Present yourself in a friendly, outgoing manner, be open to feedback, be patient and have an outstanding customer service understanding.
- Be knowledgeable in I.T. Components and/or repairs that can be carried out (this will include tablets, laptops, smartphones etc)
- Be organised and pro-active
What will help you: -
- Experience in a similar post dealing directly with clients.
- Past experience in a secretarial post.
- Customer care certification.
- Past experience in a technical post (both via telephone or in direct contact with clients)
We will be offering the right candidate an attractive remuneration package in line with the applicants experience and knowledge.
Working hours will be as follows:
0830 - 1245Hrs / 1600 - 1900Hrs - Daily;
0900 - 1300Hrs - Saturday.
If you are interested in this post, please email your CV to the attention of the General Manager on email@example.com
All applications will be kept confidential and are only accepted via email.